Have a manuscript on or about Esperanto to be published? Want to publish a revised version of your dissertation on interlinguistics? Have an article-length paper on issues concerning language policy and planning? This page features publishers who have relevant thematic lists.
- Mondial Books (New York City, USA) has an Esperanto book department.
- Eldona Societo Esperanto (Stockholm, Sweden) publishes books in and about Esperanto since 1918.
- Edistudio (Pisa, Italy) publishes books in Esperanto, particularly learning materials.
- La Ondo de Esperanto (Kaliningrad, Russia) publishes books in and about Esperanto, as well as books on issues in Esperantic Studies and Interlinguistics.
- John Benjamins (Amsterdam, Netherlands/Philadelphia, USA) publishes several journals in the field of language policy and planning, including Language Problems and Language Planning and Linguistic Landscape, as well as books on language policy.
- Routledge (New York City, USA) publishes a book series titled “Routledge Critical Studies in Multilingualism”