IfI (Information for Interlinguists) is a publication by the Center for Research and Documentation on World Language Problems (CED) and the Esperantic Studies Foundation (ESF), for all those interested in news and developments in the fields of interlinguistics. The publication is available for free in English (below) and in Esperanto (click here to access). To submit materials and to receive the publication by email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for the next issue: December 31st, 2017
Archive of Information for Interlinguists
2. Recent Publications
3. Open Day at the Universal Esperanto Association, 25 November 2017
4. Table of Contents: Papers from the International Congress University, Seoul, 2017
5. Call for Papers: III International Conference on Economic, Business, Financial and Institutional Translation, Alicante.
6. Annual meeting of the Centre for Research and Documentation on World Language Problems (CED)
7. Report by Dr. Federico Gobbo, holder of the special chair in interlinguistics and Esperanto at the University of Amsterdam
8. Call for Papers: Language And Borders: Rethinking Mobility, Migration And Space, Bristol.
9. YouTube channel with all talks at the Summer School on Linguistic Policy, Linguistic Planning and Evaluation
10. 3rd Conference on Contested Languages in the Old World (CLOW3)
11. Abstract: Raising children’s metalinguistic awareness to enhance classroom second language learning
12. Stipendiary Buchanan Graduate Teaching Fellowship in Esperanto / Constructed Languages / Language Planning
13. Contents: Language Problems and Language Planning
14. The new Tekstaro.com has more of Zamenhof’s writings, new capabilities, and is faster!
15. Recent publications by Bernhard Tuider (Director, Planned Languages Collection, Austrian National Library)
16. Rethinking the world through language: the role of Esperanto in modern Japanese history
17. 20 Years of Interlinguistic Studies at Poznan
18. The Present State and Development of the Teaching of Esperanto as an International Language Across the World: A University Symposium.
19. International Academy of Sciences San Marino meets in Warsaw.
2. Symposium on Language, the Sustainable Development Goals, and Vulnerable Populations
3. Future Conferences and other events
4. Esperantic Studies Foundation and the University of Costa Rica announce an LPP Summer School
5. Call for Papers
6. British Association for Applied Linguistics founded
7. New President for the Center for Applied Linguistics
8. The 6th Global Esperanto Examinations are complete and a series of individual sessions begins
9. In memoriam: André Albault (1923-2017)
10. Recent Publications
11. Language Problems and Language Planning 41:1 and 41:2 (2017)
12. Esperantic Studies Foundation appoints a new Executive Director
13. Languages of Internationalism, University of London
14. The Interlinguistic Studies program in Poznan is now accepting applications for 2017-2020